A Villainess No More - Ch. 19

@amir1373 well, I don't think they are in love YET. rn, what they have is respect and appreciation for each other and it's enough for now, it IS a political marriage right now. love will most likely happen in the future though ;)

Lol. "How dare you marry a stranger!" Wonder why she had to do that and surprisingly, this political marriage is way better than staying in that fake ass family

sorry am i tripping because that flag by the title sure looks like a hk flag, i've been thinking this story was korean the entire time!

Dex-chan lover
That's great. An arranged marriage that actually worked out because the two of them are understanding adults!
Many thanks

@Internext Yeah, idk why there's a HK flag there lol. FYI this is a Chinese/Korean collab comic according to a notice written at the end of season 1.

don't expect love but they act like they're in love? or at least attracted to each other. Or am I seeing things? XD

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍❤️

I think there's a typo. It shoud be:
"That the person accompanying me in life IS you"

Double-page supporter
Is it just me, or was that a really short chapter? Like, it didn't feel like 33 pages but rather more like 10, if even that. Thanks regardless. I'm loving this series and this doesn't detract from it. Just caught me by surprise how short it felt.

Users who are viewing this thread