A Villainess No More - Ch. 21

Yay happy stuff! Now bring in the drama! lol

Thanks for the chapter ❤️

These chapters are hella short and barely anything happens in each one... like I love the comic but there’s barely any content...

Either way, thanks for your hard work!

Wow that felt really short.. also i thought he was somewhat feared by other peeps, like they didn't really like him, but on his wedding day everyone was just smiling and such e.e

Dex-chan lover
So when's the sister gonna pop up and either 1) demand her sister come back because everything's gone to pot or 2) say that the ML is actually hers, because everything's gone to pot and the sister needs money or noble backing? Possible 3) parents send little sister to seduce ML away from elder sister/send her as a concubine to take his money 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Is the wedding arc dragging out this long a metaphor for marriage? Because I really really want to end right now.

I feel like the wedding scene is so happy that this should be at the end of the manga 😂 but anyway, Athanasia deserves this much of happiness

Predicting her sis will be like: "Daamn no one told me he's hot, he should've been mine! This is unfair!"

Dex-chan lover
@Fran1212 ya, but it just feels like, for keeping up with raws, Spanish groups are, on average, superior :p not sure I'd say superior in quality or so cause I don't read em to say.

Users who are viewing this thread