A Villainess No More - Ch. 22

Thank you for the chapter!

I love how this is somewhat different compared to so many others. Like how they get along, and how she's strong, kind, intelligent, and confident in her role. I hope the aristrocrat ladies that she's just met are also "normal" people, and not the typical bishes we see in many of these kind of comics we see these days.

Thank you for the update!

@exxp
It was chapter 5 or 6. MC told them, their attendance wasn't necessary. And her sister, Lilian, made a fuss about the Duke will want to take her as a bride when he sees her.

Dex-chan lover
pfft. the two kings look similar in dress. I'm always baffled to why authors would have such distinct dress-styles when the local material is the same. small customs may be different but people from both nations should interact... but then again, I really don't know the distance of "a 10 days ride"
also poor MC... to think you have to worry about your family's attendance when they don't give a damn
I hope the supporting cast treat her well... my stomach is gouged out for MC's wellbeing
ANYWAYS! thanks to the translators! thanks for the translations thus far! I'm done with binging

Users who are viewing this thread