A Villainess No More - Ch. 26

Wow, with that kind of rule and mindset within the white knights, you'd think that senior stewards would have warned the apprentice to be extra careful to get the duchess to the black knights. I understand they'd like a good ruler but testing people out with a potential dangerous situation is shitty cause if I had to stop them, all I'd know to do is to put myself in harms way and hope not to get maimed in the process but at least luckily I think she can stop them with just words alone.

Double-page supporter
What a rude man, being unreasonable like that with someone who wasn't originally from his place.

Double-page supporter
This tho
0e7.jpg

tbf, they don't need such knights... if they gonna be like that why even offer an oath. you can keep such worthless thing, since they are worthless indeed.
they seem more like a mercenary group and should be given such a title. at least, there is no weight in their name or expectation of order.
it is not funny or quirky... they are simple jerks. rude. and probably not even that good, because if they were, they would be somewhere else leading something. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread