A Villainess No More - Ch. 8

I love that both Athanasia and the Duke are super nice and everyone who actually knows Athanasia actually likes her. Also I mentioned in I think the first chapter how I felt they were similar so I love that Athanasia also noticed it. Go get your future husband!

Fed-Kun's army
the maids are adorable, the duke seems slightly cold but polite (and attractive so woooo~) and she's being treated well. i'm happy for her 😊HUGE upgrade, already

thank you very much for all the updates!!! the chapters are so short in this series weeps

Thank you for all the updates! The maids are indeed adorable! I hope both the Duke and Anastasia will break the walls surrounding them and start getting to know each other soon!

Dex-chan lover
The maids are so stinking adorable c:

I still want someone to kick her sister in the teeth. Jeez, it's clear she was helping the general populace more by appealing donations from the nobles but because her sister kept throwing fits at her she got labelled as a evil lady by all the superficial jackasses following her and the general populace. Hope they suckon rocks.

Double-page supporter
mannnn FUCK her home country, FUCK those peasants, and FUCK her sister and shitty parents who favor her more. Athanasia deserves better ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@eliterodriguez I understand that, I was just saying that the first 2-3 chapters would be 1 if this was a Korean author since they make their chapters longer. The Chinese make them much shorter and many more cliffhangers.

In a way, I think this has to be done. If the sister goes to the duke then things won't for well for our protagonist. She will still be called an evil woman, hell the people will think that she forced Lillian to go, and the sister won't do well because of her attitude. This little girl is to bias and not thinking about the other party. I think things have to fall apart at home before that little girl decides to change.

I gave benefits of the doubt to the sister on early chapter, but now i'm not so sure. I can see that the sister will bitching about not getting married to the duke after seeing him on the future.

Well i just hope my prediction would be incorrect, i just want my fluffy story.

Users who are viewing this thread