a way for users to vote for coomunity-based tags to be added on a title

Group Leader
Essencially tags users can vote on for a title and of which 3-4 will be shown on the title page similar to how Steam allows you to add tags to game to make it simplier to browser and which you can browse with the advanced search
It would probably allow lots of titles which people with permission don't have the time to provide tags for since there are so many titles in here while avoiding most of the risk about potential "griefing" of title pages although some bad actors can't be completly avoided.

Upvote 0
Contributor
Essencially tags users can vote on for a title and of which 3-4 will be shown on the title page similar to how Steam allows you to add tags to game to make it simplier to browser and which you can browse with the advanced search
It would probably allow lots of titles which people with permission don't have the time to provide tags for since there are so many titles in here while avoiding most of the risk about potential "griefing" of title pages although some bad actors can't be completly avoided.
If a tag is missing you need to report it and they will edit it for you.

Also there are contributors who have the permission to edit titles.

Group Leader
If a tag is missing you need to report it and they will edit it for you.

Also there are contributors who have the permission to edit titles.
from my experience at least it usually takes either 30 minutes, 2+ days or just doesn't get updated when I make a report for missing tags

Contributor
from my experience at least it usually takes either 30 minutes, 2+ days or just doesn't get updated when I make a report for missing tags
You can check if your reports were accepted here.

Also, my max waiting days for reports is 20 days, who can do better? :cool:

Contributor
I know some people have reports probably sitting around for close to a year now
That's cheating, my oldest was swapped to autoresolved and it wasn't solved at all! :fml:

But yeah joke aside, they are efficient enough... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread