A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 10

🎶 "Take a hint, take a hint!" - Victoria Justice & Jade (love that song lol). But my man's needs to calm down a bit. The possessiveness would be cuten if they knew each other more

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Group Leader
This dude literally forgot that she have three daughters and think she's asking about a boy because she want some? She almost 40 ffs, if she's not beautiful I'm sure he wouldn't even bat an eyes on her.

I don't know how good he'll be later but right now he's just creepy dude to me.

Dude he's got it bad for mama 😆 I do like that even tho he's toxic rn, I just want our 40+ ladies to be able to get it, girl

ngl potential love interests (not YET romantic partners) that get irritated at their partners because of their jealousy is a huge turn off lmao. give the lady some space, she can be curious about whoever, romantically or otherwise.

irl they would need to communicate on this but this is fiction, so these issues are usually romanticized. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess we'll see how this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
Listen up boy, she's a mother so first and foremost she'll be thinking of her girls.
You're gonna have to swap your way of thinking (not like some typical ml) if you wanna attract her attention, please.

Well, if nobody wants to dance with them they can dance together that's what sisters were made for, to not make you feel left alone, if it's to be embarrassed let's be embarrassed together like a family lol. (But seriously if no one can see how beautiful they are then they don't deserve to dance with our girls.)😕

He really needs to realise that she is a mother with teenage girls and not in a desperate search for some young and rich dandy.

On another note, where do her exceedingly beautiful dresses come from? are they all old from when she was married to the baron or when she was a daughter of an earls family? because right now they did not have much money to spare. and while he brought those white dress designers to her home I don't think they made her 2 dresses in such a short time or that she would agree to more then one.

I also don't really like this potential ML.... really pushy imo :|
Let the lady focus on her kids for one min ffs she ain't interested!

Users who are viewing this thread