A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she from the Future? are you telling me she has no skills or knowledge that could go towards helping her daughter's look more attractive. No make up, eye catching hairstyles, or unique clothing? She hasn't tried anything yet and it's kind of disappointing she's going with the realistic reason for their outcome but not doing much about it other than feeling sorry and asking that creepy baron about his one friend for her two daughters, and when is he gonna stop throwing out red flags and act like a real ML already, kinda hoping he's not the ML anyways

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
I think she's internalized her own belief of being unable to act. So far, all she's demonstrated is excellent leadership and parenting over handling her daughters and the mansion, as well as some skill in cooking food. I can't tell if she has any other skills, even if she has future knowledge.

Anyways, Baron Walford is obviously too over possessive to be a good candidate for the male lead. Male leads rarely have any explicitly bad qualities, so I wonder when we finally will get the male lead introduced?

bruh she already got problems of her own that she's trying to solve, your pursuing is starting to be annoying

@JWChibi That would require that kind of make-up to exist in this time period, which we haven't seen yet, and for her to have been skilled in make up in her previous life, which was not established.

@Firemorfox He is the male lead, at least according to the novel. His family situation is pretty important as far as the story goes.

The ML really annoys me sometimes. He keeps forgetting that she has THREE DAUGHTERS that she needs to look after and ensure their futures. Of course, she'd be interested in him since Rian and the girls are of marriageable age and back in that time, a good, healthy marriage was essential for living a good life. I seriously want to slap some common sense into this man. He forgets what it means to be a good mother; children always come first.

Supporter
Creepy vibe intensifies... Again...

Edit: Clarification for my "whining", I get it, the author/artist wants to portray a "mysterious" ML, but the fact about 8/10 readers find him slimy and creepy (including me) is something they need to think about. Honestly he gave me the feeling of someone who thought himself suave and all that jazz but honestly is just so creepy.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hfhhfshs her poor daughters

I'm glad we're in a time where girls can go on the offensive. Being left to stand around hoping someone will notice you, with no agency of your own? No thanks.

how dense is he in the head does he forget she has 3 daughters jfc

for the longest time i thought the ML was secretly the prince,, i am so stupid💔

Dex-chan lover
ML: Why are you interested in learning about younger men?
MC: *looks at her three unmarried daughters*
MC: No reason.

He be jelly 👀

But really she have daughters lmao ofc she’d try to find suitable marriage partner for them

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I wonder how he’ll react when he finds out she’s hunting for son in laws lol

Users who are viewing this thread