A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 2

@PotatoZero no they’re in the wrong on this one. The first chapter was already released by sleepyscan 5 days earlier than them. They should already be aware that another team has already started and taken up the project. And the situation isn’t as minor as you think, as sleepyscan have tried to contact them and discuss the whole issue to this other group but they weren’t even open to talk about the whole thing. Sleepyscan has even said their team are working hard on this manhwa and for this other scanlation team to just ignore the fact that it has already been taken up by another. That’s plain rude and disrespectful to the group that’s working their ass off just for someone else to snipe it.

@PotatoZero also if you’re in a group yourself you would know how frustrating it is for another group to steal and snipe a project your group have taken up. There’s no nicer way to put it other than it’s outright disrespectful. And the fact that the first group even tried to reach out to them yet they still insist on sniping?

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroViewz
https://mangadex.org/title/55529/actually-i-was-the-real-one
Another new case, this one has 3 days delay for the first chapter,
Now, not replying to discuss the situation was indeed rude, but only that part

Ashley is a pure bean, trust me, I've read up to chapter 22 and there is so much family fluff, y'all are going to be blessed 😉

Users who are viewing this thread