A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 27

thank for the info, I didn't even know it has 26 chapters. google it right now xD

Group Leader
@razxiko Sleepy uploaded on their website on Jan 12 so I dont think they dropped it. Go to their group page. They've uploaded up to chapter 32

there will be no more fan translations by sleepy after chapter 32. So if this kind person want to continue from chapter 33 onwards, I suppose everybody will be happy!. And for non watermarked chapters/sfx translations.etc., we just have to buy the official version on tapas!

Just followed this today, saddening that these translations will stop from sleepy since we had until ch 32, but thankful for them nonetheless. Beautiful quality and well done translations.
If someone wishes to pick this up from ch 37 onwards, that would be amazing. The story is very captivating and I wished for the best for the prince and iris as well as mildred and her ML

Honestly, the ML is just pissing me off so much. He has his redeeming moments (few and far between) but still... dude...

There is a reason why foreigners fan are hated by Korean authors and it's because of fans like you guys who can't even stop working on the series when it was licensed already.

Tapas releases chapters constantly and fast and it has so many ways to win for free but people in here insist in being disrespectful and then are surprised that Korean authors don't like them.

Users who are viewing this thread