A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch it feels like the queen says one thing and means another

the convo about the men of the house is very much giving me "go back to the kitchen" the misogyny is blaring LOL

NO STOP WHAT IF THAT HEAT WAS HIS FART PFFT- BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CAN'T I'M WHEEZING

I liked the queen dowager when we saw her before, but this whole conversation is giving me bad vibes. Not entirely sure why, the conversation topics don't seem out of place for the times, and I don't think she's being mean, but every sentence makes me cringe

idk how to feel about the queen dowager.... but that heat was fosho bc of jealousy JUWHSQDIGU

holy shit finally, an isekai with an MC who cant stand the misogyny of 18th century eras... like she ACTUALLY feels like an isekai-ed character i could relate to

@Akera93 That's exactly what's happening, she's feeling the woman out because she finds her interesting, but she needs to make sure she passes the test to find out if either
A) She's worthy of the Queen's time
B) she's good enough for Walford.
At least that's what I think anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The "crazy" and "I would have killed you" are a little over the top for the kind of story this is.
Wonder what that creep did with that heat wave. He must have used his magic on her.

I really hope they don't push her and Walton together, she's so badass on her own and she definitely doesn't need a man to do things for her.

@valley_pauper i don't think her getting with walton would really detract from what she does since even if she got married she's the type to do things on her own any way

@sheepdoge I do agree with that, but so far Walton's too much of a creep for me to support them together, and I'd really rather just read a story about her and her daughters, and not about whatever going on with Walton. Honestly, you could cut Walton out entirely from the story and all the good parts of it would still be there for me. Which is not a sign of a great character.

@valley_pauper personally i'd rather him get fleshed out so we can see what his deal is, cause yea he is kinda offputting as is. there's something kinda...alien about him. i think i'd have preferred it if he had more of the prince's personality.

@sheepdoge I agree, he's got too much of a "knows everything" kind of theme that I don't like. If he was more questioning and genuine I'd like him more.

Users who are viewing this thread