A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering when she'll stop thinking Ashley is cinderella idk if its just me but i feel like this is more after the story and the Queen was her not Ashley.

Group Leader
@MRain I know what you mean! Mildred's mindset has been set so deeply that this is Cinderella's story that most of her focus is centered around Ashley. I really feel for Iris in this chapter. Due to Mildred's tunnel vision, she's basically pushing down her other daughters' worth.

At the same time, I think an unconscious part of her is taking the blame for part of Ashley's abuse by the real Mildred (even though it wasn't her) and that's why she's trying so hard for Ashley to get her happily ending.

@IrishVince Thanks mate!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

She may be trying to get ashley and the prince together but at least think about how doing this will make your other daughters feel, possibly inferior or unloved. I hope she doesn't slightly tunnel on getting them together and unintentionally hurt the other girls.

Thank you for the chapter!!
---
I'm not saying that Mildred is the right here, but I feel like she's slowly feeling the weight of her actions. Yes she's been acting like a mother, but we need to remember that she's not mildred that is Iris and Lily's mother. She's just sensible enough to at least be responsible for them, she also probably feels guilty on both Ashley's past from Mildred, and the fact that she isn't Mildred means she can't really go to Lily and Iris and be the loving mother that she is, since she is not their mother.I think once the money problems and she could take a breather they'll be able to speak their thoughts so I'm looking forward to it!

Ah, it seems previous Mildred liked Count Rowan before. I feel bad for her, since she did kinda get the short end of the stick with marrying 2 men only to be widowed with three children--one of which isn't even hers.

Anyway, AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!! We might see some character growth among the three sisters and see how the queen might actually be a good queen. She was just being an arrogant ass noble before, but we saw her concede. Makes me wanna see what will happen to their business and how the queen might support her!

that said, thank you so much for translating and updating!! <3

Dex-chan lover
@kittxn69

No, she wasn't interested at him specifically. I remember that she was jealous because she couldn't study as much as Gary.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone wants to join in on the bet that Ashley will continue to tear at the seam since "it wont straighten out" and rip her dress, Mildred will have to fix it and voila, more stuff.

@Kittxn69 Nah, that was the first time she ever saw him (the flashback), on the day where her brother was allowed to do whatever he wanted but she was forced to stay at home, learning wife skills because women aren't allowed to do anything but to be a mother. You can see on her face that she is upset.

We really appreciate your hard work. Despite MTL or google translate , the translation is still understandable. Thank you, coures.

your translations are great actually! If you didn't say yourself that this was MTL, I wouldve thought that this was actually done by someone who knew Korean.

Users who are viewing this thread