A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Lmao, for ur heart to thump after almost getting run over cracks me up XD

Dex-chan lover
Was Ashley just raised to be pretty and useless so she could be married off, prior to her father getting re-married and then disappearing?

That hug though... 😭

Fed-Kun's army
"Ah, I almost died from a horse going straight toward me, b-but that horse riding girl is soo pretty!"
Uhm.... okay, no need to confuse fear with love, but hey, if this results in their happy end, go onward young man!

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze for a while I thought "man if I ever end up going to a medieval world I'll be just as clueless how to do stuff as Ashley." Then this happened and I was like, "okay, I'm not *that* dumb" 😬

Dex-chan lover
@Serathe7 the fact that fire would crackle is news to me, considering i nver really make a fire from wood in modern building. yes, people are just that dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
When I was a kid I tried using a hair dryer to dry my school uniform skirt, it got burned too... I was terrified of using it on my hair after that lol

Dex-chan lover
yeah some of my jackets got holes in them from campfires in the winter thankfully it only put holes in the outer thin area and not all the way through

Aggregator gang
@kira1 I said something very similar.

@icekatze We know very little about when her mother was no longer in the picture, but Fred... did not sound like a particularly good father.

Group Leader
Aww, big boi found his love.

Or maybe just a suspension bridge effect lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread