A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
In all honestly, I might have committed the same crime... I'm just to seeing fire burns (especially on new years) and even tend to the fire sometimes but I don't notice when ash flakes fly and get stuck into my hair.

Dex-chan lover
Aww geez. Yeah, Ashley's a dummy, but not malicious-which arguably doesn't make it better. Iris is a kid trying to be an adult.

And...I think we're setting flags for the prince to fall for a literally dashing eldest?

the prince is completely understandable, i too would end up falling for her

awwwww, look at the little prince falling in love with her after fearing for his life. thats so adorable :D

It's been telegraphed a number of times already that the Prince would likely fall for the eldest daughter, Iris, instead of our Cinderella, Ashley. I think he sees the latter as being somewhat incompetent, so even if he didn't have feelings for Iris, it's unlikely that he would have fallen in love with Ashley, regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaallllll aboaaaardddd motherfuckers iris x prince ship is sailing at full fucking speed!!!

it's kind of a given that the prince will fall for iris so i'm thinking that everything will be opposite. mil is really worried for lily and iris due to their looks but i bet they'll be fine and the one she'll really have to worry for is ashley.

Users who are viewing this thread