A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Iris is a good daughter!
I’m guessing the handsome jerkwad that smacked into Mildred is probably the prince right?
Ohh but the guy that helped her up is hella handsome. We’re more interested in him.

@Opelia If you think about it one way, all three of her daughters are equal distance to her (a reincarnator) but yeah haha she's a good mother

Lol what if the reason the prince "fell in love at first sight" with cinderella was cause the fairy godmothers spell made her look like she was from a high noble family..and now that her mother is actually taking her, she doesnt need a spell, and the prince wont fall in love...

Fed-Kun's army
I already love the dynamic between her and the daughters.
Pretty sure those guys are uber important. Hoping Iris actually ends up with the Prince, who I assume is the dude that bumped Mildred.

@OtomeAddict
You're right, he's the crown prince. He's just hiding his usual blonde hair to conceal his identity. ML is his advisor or like teacher, that's why he's with the prince.

He's not part of the royal family, but super close to them (plus he's also one of the richest men in that kingdom)

Group Leader
I dont have high expectation at first, but it actually good! the family is normal, the villain isnt really villainized and the mc didnt lose what makes her mc either.

and reading some spoiler here, I'm glad that the pair happen, her real daughter is good people

Double-page supporter
After reading the spoiler in NU now i understand why this prick is so rudeee

Fed-Kun's army
re-read this chapter and had the sudden realization that as early as this ML was
already hinting on who he was
🤣

really excited to see
who lily's ML is, bc i heard both iris and lily would have one and only ashley won't. that said, i'm really really happy ashley's gonna get the familial love she no doubt is looking for.

Dex-chan lover
The kids are cute! but if a man lacks manners be prepared!..😂

@Alaena

Not so pretty? I personally find Iris and Lily much prettier with their marked and distinctive features than Ashley. which of course is beautiful, but is much milder and does not remain imprinted (she is the classic blonde-blue eyes of fairy tales). Not to mention that Iris has shown a pretty good temper, perfect for a possible future queen.😗

Users who are viewing this thread