A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
So is (not actually a spoiler but just in case)
Kyle actually Ashley's birth mother? Or maybe the grandmother that was talked about in an earlier chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@simba6
Just a guess. But I've seen a lot of speculation get flagged as spoilers recently, so because it was a very specific guess, I'm covering my bases.

Hmmm i dont like that everything will be in his name. If he wasn’t the male lead she would’ve been scammed

Fed-Kun's army
I straight up think Kyle is actually Lilly, bc she like. Slyly mentioned she put a name on the painting, and they specifically said it was down near the corner where the signature always is and Lilly is always VERY excited to show off the house painting collection

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think he's too young for her he has such ML energy lolol

Fed-Kun's army
@Helvecta I might be wrong, but I think things are in his name only for the public, legally everything is in hers so in the news there's only him but if they had a dispute in the court, they would rule it's hers (if they aren't corrupt of course). I remember she received some sort of document when they picked up the painting so she must have some proof it's hers. If he had kept quiet about it, I'd have felt suspicious, but since he told her, I think this is only to keep MC and her family safe. If she went public all eyes would be on her and her house and soon enough others would notice they don't have any servant in the house and that they are an easy target for grand profit. This way she gains the actual profit and he gains commission for the sales, reputation for finding important paintings (good for his business) and looks good in MC's eyes (which is very good for the ML 😁). Depending on how the story is told in the news, people will even know he is just the one who found them, not the owner.

Anyone remember when this was about someone being isekaid?
Guess that plot point is out the window?

I can’t tell if I like Waldorf or if he’s just a bag of hammers. Thx for tha chapter

@SimilarAmbition you really think so? Rather, I think she is being very cautious- she's never once openly admitted her troubles to him and the Manhwa made it a point to emphasise WHY she scribbled on the painting (that ends up being because she does not trust him completely). She's also noted that she does not see them as friends and even acknowledged the fact that he may and probably does have ulterior motives.

Dex-chan lover
@Rino07 And thank God for that. Because as in most isekai mangas the readers scratch their hair at the question of why it was necessary for the MC to be from another world.

Users who are viewing this thread