A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

MC is old and acts like an auntie if I were her I would also be oblivious, having 2 children and an adopted child makes me not think of romance (especially when guy looks young)

This is a good translation, no worry! Seriously I never thought of Google Translate or weird translation when reading the chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!

Thank you for translating, i have raw manhwa from chapter 34 to chapter 38 if you want to translating these too. 😂

lolololololol thanks google translate guy
lolololol your translation was pretty good, and you did the sfx too, which some groups that have translators dont do occasionally
srsly though thanks for the chapter i was dying waiting since tapas is behind atm

damn translation is pretty good. Thank you very much. I am sure you did some editing because google translation sucks.

Double-page supporter
Oh yay I really wanted to know what happened and the official hadn’t caught up yet so this is a nice surprise :)
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation although there are few miss here and there but it's already stated at the end of pages, so if u guys need proofreader I would like to help, thanks again

Aggregator gang
Maybe it's my peasant blood in me but "What is pride, what is station? Is is food, can you eat it?"
If my was pride or die, F pride, why don't you go die.
I'm the type who watches those survival shows where they catch and eat rats and go, hmm that doesn't look that bad. I'd be doing that by the end of the week in an apocalypse, or the second my refrigerator was empty.

Group Leader
MTL? It's surprisingly easy to read for MTL tho, good work on that. Ty for chap.

Yeah is always easy to judge and talk about ifs with a full stomach, a warm bed and a roof... that's the whole point of privilege, you have to put effort into looking on perspectives different than yours.

She clearly needed the reality check.

Users who are viewing this thread