A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

wow so no that b*tch of a queen is angry cuz she couldn't get what she wanted? go cry b*tch. I'm sry Mildred, but I can't be as forgiving as you since ppl out there don't even realize they're wrong and still continue being sh*tty. tbh, the queen and her maid or whatever can talk so casually about "what if my husband this and that" situations bc they never ever have to worry about stuff like that. Even if their husbands are dead, they still have a lot of other ppl who will support them. they literally live with a golden spoon in their mouths so stop talking! it's annoying as hell. omg I can't take the train of thoughts of the queen anymore. she's just so dumb, always talking about the pride and dignity of an aristocrat whatsoever. so you'd rather wanna go starving and die than sew dresses and get money? okay w me, just go die already dumb b*tch. she won't even admit that she's wrong lol too prideful for that huh

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think the queen mother is
the original cinderella.

Dex-chan lover
"does he have interest in one of my girls"
Um.. honey.... I... Nevermind

Many thanks

the translation is pretty decent. thanks.

about the queen dowager and her maid, i think they cant relate to mildred's answer bcs they're living in different circumstance--and midlred's soul is originally from the future so she's more realistic and an independent woman. and the queen seems trying to understand mildred's pov especially after hearing the maid choose to die if having the same situation as mildred.

mother you are too dense, also thank you for translating this series, my saviour!!!

considering the queen's thoughts here, i'm beginning to suspect that the twist is that
the world is set in a cinderella story, but years after the happy ending, and the real cinderella after all was the queen.
putting this in spoilers in case no one wants to read someone's theory but it would explain a lot

Users who are viewing this thread