A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

I'm kind of curious why the daughters seemed to want to avoid dancing with Casey. From what we saw before they don't seem adverse to dancing, and it's generally considered polite to accept unless there is a clear reason not to or you want to make your indifference/dislike very clear. He seems nice enough, good looking, good family and good position so doesn't seem like anything to oppose even if they don't especially like him.

Thank you so much for your translations! Also, I feel Lily here. Casey looks like he is early to kid twenties which is a bit weird to pair Lily with, but he is probably younger. The royal family most likely wanted to make sure that at least one person around the prince was in his age group. Still has to be older though

i didnt notice the earring earlier but when i went back, lmao it's so inconsistent and awkward

Errrr. Casey sure is drawn quite older. Iris and the prince are already a pair and Ashley's way too young so I guess Casey is Lily's potential marriage candidate. Hmmm. Wonder who will be Ashley's partner since Mildred was betting on her being Cinderella.

Dex-chan lover
So... Iris gets the price... while Lily gets the sword instructor... what will happen to Ashley? @.@

Just theory, but maybe Ashley is the antagonists here. maybe she is just playing that doofus act.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Ashley :')
She realizes that she might be hindering her step-sisters future so she said that. She probably the most anxious daughter out of three.

Moreover if we knew how she ended up choose to follow her step-mother's step.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! they've been pumpin out more recently love it

i think lily would rather pursue art instead of marriage, i’m still curious about what kind of favor she wanted

aaahhh now i cant unseen them feel weird man , thank for make me notice it 🤢

@rurichi OMG THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME AAAAAAAAAA i mean it was quite obvious already but i thought to myself "u never know what'll happen lol" bc yknow some mangas/manhwas would suddenly drop a plot twist out of nowhere lol

Hu hu hu hu 😖 matchmaking ~ matchmaking ~ matchmaking~ aw the ships I am building~ of course you have the main two with the mc and Daniel, then I am shipping the prince and iris, this guy has potential with Lily, we shall see ~

Users who are viewing this thread