A Wife Who Heals with Tights - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
M o i s t

Anyways I never really understood scanlator drama anyway like
Aren’t you doing this so people can read the manga that you like? What’s wrong if another dude also does that?
Unless you’re all doing this for this “clout” thing which is as stupid as reddit karma

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting angry over scanlating over something that isn't even a manga. Literally free from pixiv. If you bought the manga with $$ and use high quality raw you can be angry a bit, but this is just pathetic lmao.

Hmm... I wonder if I should wait 12 hours to read same chapter than reading it now. Come on guys you all are acting childish over a 2 page manga. I mean HOW MUCH it could be different translation/scanlation over 2 page manga?

Group Leader
Bruhhh...
Well Bedis If you really like uploading pages that have grammatical errors, uncleaned pages, weird ass fonts with weird looking sentences Imma tell ya smth there are lots of other manga which you can scanlate.
Also ur saying this doesn't relate to 'Discord ban' right?

Snipes for no reason whatsoever
Yeah he just says it lmfao

I could do more tbh.
Still tho I couldn't care less.
I hope you stop this dumb 'sniping thing'
@bedis

Code:
Mod note: 'malicous' links removed
lmao I would love to know bedis ip to ban him from the site

Bruh imagine starting a site after working on it for months and hoping to get some visitors there when someone freakin snipes you for the chapter you uploaded on your site.

Why imagine when thats exactly what happened rn?

JPEG_20200502_005909__01.jpg

Group Leader
@bedis
Yeah lol
Grabify is there for smth
Also could you please stop stealing tl/s out website please.
Also yeah if you like to redo shit we did ahh
Make it more appealing

Power Uploader
Afaik, you can only IP ban someone if they have static IP... lmao... You can never ban someone (like me) who uses dynamic IP internet to do all weird shit...

Supporter
I mean, it's no drama to me - if someone tries uploading a series that's already been established by a group with good quality work, I'll click their group name and block them. And I'll never see them again.

I know that it's technically a potential free for all due to what scanlation is, but I would respect new groups more if they took up a new series from the start and with the 'ownership' that it entails.

Users who are viewing this thread