A Wife Who Heals with Tights - Ch. 34

Group Leader
@Xystus https://imgur.com/a/vrg6gJ1. That's the behind scenes context from Paarthurnax, who is Bedis's friend, i never talked to bedis. I tried not to make things public but these guys are just bringing everything to public. Paarthurnax was a staff in our discord server which did stuff that led other mods to ban him, as well as Bedis was a reader that did the same thing and got banned by the same mods team, however they decided to snipe us because they said it's "Fun to snipe people", and have been talking shit about me for weeks now. We even had a huge heated discussion in MD's discord server where even the GL's that hate me agreed me on this finding them guilty. Bedis was stealing translations from our website and sniping us with those translations under the other group he has. I'm not the bad guy here. Fucking hell this is internet, idgf about their trash talks just stop the fucking snipes. Also i'm not the only one they're sniping.

Is there any third/neutral party? because I don't like where this is going with all of this stuff happening behind the scene.

Because the translator for this one made a mistake by reading the word and lazy to translate the sfx,let me do. The “gyusu” is actually “Gyumu” or “ぎゅむ” which means ‘Squeeze’. I’m really hyped for this high quality scanlation !!

Group Leader
@MrOGZ
Yeah ig you are correct to some extent,
Yeah Bedis did snipe back when I was ts and cl in the server. He stole tls and etc.

We don't do either of those in the new group we created and we don't even mention you.
You are the one who started this drama just by simply saying 'Hey can u stop sniping us dude',
then criticizing our work. saying 'People are blocking ur group because of ur quality And how ur sniping us',
people here doesn't care about drama or your criticism about other group being corrupted and etc.
Well if you remember correctly you sniped manga that others did resultantly, Plykia and another dev came to the server.
The heated argument you mentioned was between you and bedis for creating drama and sniping each other.
Either way idc about your group but it's was fun working with you the staff.
I mentioned my reason for sniping tights in the first chapter we sniped.
It was about quality and inactivity of you and your group.
Just check the chapters you have done after you banned me in the discord server.
Give someone who can redraw to redraw the pages someone like kekky or Tracreed ig.

Ultimately what you did was create a cringe merch store and sell google images printed to the shirts.
And went bragged about your parent not knowing it and etc.

TL:DR
We Snipe4U doesn't care about your stuff whatsoever.
The only reason I screenshot them and uploaded them in a page is because I was cringing from what you said,
bragging about your scanlation group being superior so on.
Just check on another scanlation group like Blackcat scans, Kirei Cake etc.

Group Leader
@Eidetic_Paarthurnax Dude sniping in the first place is something you shouldn't be doing no matter the cause, and u just opened up a group solely for sniping other groups. I didn't started shit, you guys simply sniped all of the series we have where we are only 1 chapter behind, and i announced that i am having IRL issues and those chapters might come off couple days later. Ik people here don't give a shit about the drama, you guys are the ones who brought this public with ur "Credits" page not me. Also no we didn't snipe anybody, we had a discussion with Plykia about something related to that, and i didn't sniped anybody. The heated argument was between me and Bedis indeed, so why did you teamed up with him if you didn't wanted to mention me? Lemme guess it so happened that you've been working on the manga that we've been doing for the past 20-30chapters? Some coincidence there. Saying sniping because of our quality and inactivity, while we were up to raws doesn't make any sense. As well as seeing your quality compared to ours, and saying we have better quality. I'm the one who taught you how to redraw, and typeset and you speak about our quality, and you're talking shit about my redrawing? Thats some pure bs there. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy after you trashed my group for weeks, and my IRL business which is completely unrelated to scanlating, and making yourself the good guy here. Also stop taking things publicly it's not gonna go in ur favor. Also fuck all of this you have Eidetic_ in your name bro this is just stupid how you snipe us for some stupid reason saying it's "Fun" to snipe you.

Group Leader
'i announced that i am having IRL issues and those chapters might come off couple days later.'
How tf do I know about this if I'm banned like tf?

'Saying sniping because of our quality and inactivity, while we were up to raws doesn't make any sense.'
up to raws?
Yeah you were 2 raws behind, we did a friendly approach by saying that 'See ya fags when Ogz becomes inactive again' idk dude.

'As well as seeing your quality compared to ours, and saying we have better quality. I'm the one who taught you how to redraw, and typeset and you speak about our quality, and you're talking shit about my redrawing? '

Dude can you ducking stop? Why are you keep saying the same thing over and over again.
It was your redraws not 'our' you redrew sorry you applied paint over the raws that's it? I know you can do better because I learnt from you ffs.

'Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy after you trashed my group for weeks, and my IRL business which is completely unrelated to scanlating, and making yourself the good guy here.'
Trashed your group for week? wtf? When show proof. I never trashed talked to any of your staff other than you just because of this ^ reason.

'Also stop taking things publicly it's not gonna go in ur favor.'
Unblock me or unban me lol.

'Also fuck all of this you have Eidetic_ in your name bro this is just stupid how you snipe us for some stupid reason saying it's "Fun" to snipe you.'
know why I have eidetic in my name? I can't register Paarthurnax nor Scheißkerl.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ did you do the art for the merch, or did ya steal them with no credit given to the actual artists? Ya know, like those shitty youtube channels that post clips of anime, but precede it with blaring ads about their merch shop. Ya know, unlike artists who develop their own merch...

Given that you're a translator/redeawer/whatever role you are, not an artist, ill assume the latter. With the current drama you spew out onto the public, I taste of your spice, your raving spite, and your vivacious vitriolic hatred, and enjoy your ravenous railing and ranting. Please, rant more. But know being behind on more than one chapter on raws, let alone them being 2 page chapters instead of 18 or 41 or 109, doesnt bode well on impressions.

Seriously, a 2 page chappy.

Group Leader
@mycupofcoughee The pictures are not drawn by us, but created by one of my friends who is a designer, and we have 100% legal rights to sell them so don't worry, and all of them are OC's my friend created in photoshop. Also i'm a 11th grade high schooler, and here in USA i'm supposed to take a lot of University Exams which are SAT, and ACT; Midterm, and Finals for all my classes, so im really busy studying IRL so some chapters were delayed 1-3days by the time we were done, sorry about this but this is gonna be like this for a little more.

@LilHoodie It's not something illegal, or there isn't any legal issues of sniping since this Scanlation is illegal in the first place, but sniping is basically thrashing a group over something, and in scanlation it's not something that's being welcomed good by scanlators.

Group Leader
@LilHoodie It's kind of like an unwritten rule in the scanlation community. Sniping is very disrespectful and annoying. I think OGZ is being a little toxic about this. Our group is dealing with another little shit on our end but the most we do is just compare quality. OGZ is boasting about how much money he makes and being way too toxic. I'm going to have to side with the sniper here. I am against sniping, but I hate bitches even more.

@MrOGZ Snipe4U's quality is way better. I am wondering why you can't reach that level of quality.

@MrOGZ lol you stole those pics. Bedis literally showed you the actual picture and you said you used the picture. Your defense was you didnt straight up use it But all you did was rotate and crop it

Users who are viewing this thread