A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 35

She worries about not wanting to tell him the truth, but little does she know that he does the same thing for the exact same reason.
The singular problem most of the time is the lack of communication. If they were able to communicate perfectly, they would instantly realize their worries are actually kinda unimportant for the other person and they actually like each other a lot.

The chest hitting thing was hilarious, it's the first time I have seen it like this and not the other way around 😂

@Greyvenn It's a festival, not a common occurrence. I bet it's just that a special vendor had them and everyone around bought them.

i mistook caidel for noah and when the readers are saying that they hate noah i was wondering why they hate him hahahaha my bad

That had to be painful. If Eilen was carrying Caidel and run, so her chest would be hitting him like crazy... but it was the other way around.

Group Leader
@Furenzuu
tenor.png

This whole chapter was just pure bliss, and Caidel with dog ears *chef kiss*
I'm a cat person but take in account his personality not the aesthetic (for those who wanted him in cat ears)

The highlight was her face against his chest 👀 honestly, same

oh jesus christ that last panel got me good tho. "would you like to pet me?"

Users who are viewing this thread