A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 37

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up! I am super happy that someone is giving this series the work it requires to speed through chapters 😍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I AM VEWY ANGWY RIGHT NAO!!
Noah, i want you dead.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Calm down Eleanor. Remember your anger management lessons. They said clenching your fists helps you keep calm. Take a deep breath, clench your fists and you would find your happy ending filled with Noah's blood splattered brains sunshine and rainbows.

She is holding a gun if that didn't make sense to you.

I didn't mind Noah at first but this just feels like an abusive relationship now like the obsession is not even cute anymore. I wonder if Eleanor actually like literally murdered people? Also uhhh her fears are understandable and Caidel is looking for a witch but there's a lot of things we don't know about Eleanor yet so I'm excited to see what happens!! Caidel doesn't seem like the type to lie back and take it

Double-page supporter
The way Caidel almost imperceptively lowers is head in the panel he is rejected... I'm not ok.

Always hate these smug, manipulative types. Just like TL said, Noah is abusive. Using Eleanor’s fears and trauma to control her while threatening the people around her so he can monopolize her is the worst. And from the looks of it, he’s just doing it cause he found a “toy” he wants to play with.

I hope the author is building to Noah getting his comeuppance.

I hate Noah. I can understand why Eleanor is responding the way she is because she's been groomed by Noah to think she's a terrible person who will be hated if she lets anyone in and it's a little hard to watch.

Wait. Isn't he basically gaslighting her? What type of poop is that. I want to like Ellen, but dang girl.
Seeing as how this man likes you idk how you concluded he would automatically despise you.
All of this could be avoided by simply being honest.
Anyways, I'm sure they're gonna elope or something and leave.
I don't think Ellen could stay there since she'd probably feel guilty for everything.

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for Caidel to say he didn’t actually care about any herbs to begin with 😔

Users who are viewing this thread