A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 37

Zmk

Oh shiiiiit. It does seem like truth untold(ノ゚0゚)ノ

Interesting. I kinda wanna know more about Ellen like did she really killed these ppl, pulled the trigger? or did they die as an aftermath of her decision she made or maybe both?

Thanks for the update. While this IS an annoying event we've just witnessed but as someone said here, Noah is manipulating her and basically enhancing her fears (and we don't exactly know what her "sins" are)
Still... if I was just there, I'd have told her to pull the d*mn trigger. Gurl, if this guy can make you feel uncomfortable about yourself, then it doesn't count as him understanding you

Dex-chan lover
Eh again with all of this pushing MC away. It's getting repetitive really quickly as the story is basically running in a circle.

I really like the art and to this point I quite liked characters but now they are getting on my nerves. Ellen basically doesn't know what she wants and wastes everybody time with pointless drama. Caidel is so gentlemanly that doesn't push Ellen to express herself even when it is required and Noah is just 5 years old brat.

Thanks for the chapter!

It does seem like her sins are indeed quite grave for her to prefer pushing him away rather than risk him hating her. Of course, like that Caidel will be pushed away either way and then she will regret not being open with him when she had the chance, if the result was going to be the same either way.
And I am pretty sure she is no cold-blooded killer. If she did indeed kill some people, it was probably as an indirect result of her actions.

tried listening to the "The Truth Untold" because of translator's note AND I GOT SAD?!?!?!??!?! it does fit them but they don't deserve to be stuck in that situation :-((((

eleanor must be carrying a lot of burden in her heart and although caidel cannot fully heal her, i hope eleanor will pick up the courage to face them together with him (well, as long as caidel's willing tbh)

also i hate noah but let's admit it, the only one who can defeat noah is eleanor herself but it might take quite a long while to do so....

Contributor
Wow, abusive gaslighting much.

@Phaestos: Well put XD

Though honestly... I don't think he even does understand her. Empathy does not seem like his strong point: More like he's seen that there's something similar between themselves and thereby assumed he's understood it.

i'm glad kiko hates him because i've been getting irritated of all the side notes left about how handsome or whatever that noah is. he disgusts me.
pull the trigger, ellen. don't be shy.

if we're talking "the truth untold" by bts then we love that song <3

Users who are viewing this thread