A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 38

oh no our girl eleanor might be regretting the last words she said to caidel ;-(((((((

Thank you for the chapter! 😆

Although the situation seems bad (and it is), I can't help but see it as inevitable if there is to be any chance of their relationship improving. It's pretty clear he would not be able to convince her if things were to remain the same. But with his sudden departure I bet Ellen will realize a whole lot of things, like how much she misses him. And how it's mostly her fault since she didn't have the courage to take even one step forward.

Apart from being sad because of his departure I am also confused. I mean I think there is no problem with type setting or re-drawing or your pace or anything. What are you talking about? No need to be humble dear, thank you for your hard work, I think it is very good ✨😉

Oof the last part of this chapter made my heart hurt. Poor bbys): let them be together already. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

omg noooooo when caidel thought “a part of me was hoping that maybe she felt the same way as me” THAT MAKES ME SO SAD WTFF :((((

you know that moment when you read angst and your heart just goes UUGHHHHHHGHDHGFHHSHD and it's so fucking painful? yeah, that's what's happening here.

You know what forget everything, everybody's gotta get cut now, no one ever learns :mad:(🔪🔪

Lmao can someone let me know when Caidel comes back? I don't wanna see Noah
Also, let me know when Ellen is able to speak her mind.

At this point, the gaslighting from Noah has made me drop this.
See yall later~!!

Users who are viewing this thread