A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 43

this chapter got me like.. wow o__o

ellen sooooo pretty being a 'young lady' and caidel so breathtaking tho >///<

thank you for scanlating this manhwa, thank you for the chapter <3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Witch Wizard hunt! Witch Wizard hunt! Witch Wizard hunt!

But if Eleonor is an inmortal (I think) how can she be the daughter of the Marquis? Is it a trick? A delusion?

Aggregator gang
@Alynev_K recently gained immortality or memory manipulation (this chapter has shown how good she actually is in that regard) is my guess

@lnuestb Yeah, but the previous chapters allude to her possibly being pretty old. If that's the case, unless she performed some shenanigans it doesn't make sense for her to actually be his daughter. I do remember her saying she learned alchemy from books as a reward for saving a noble or something. Maybe that's the tie-in?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh no, oh no ohno. Should i go to alert mode? I have a very bad feeling.

i thought eleanor and noah just ran off to somewhere to finish their deal and then cadel will evetually find them. BUT HUH THAT'S NOT THE CASE HERE

Dex-chan lover
i mean the ball is to introduce the secret daughter that was never shown and noone even knew existed, so its pretty easy to assume that she is posing like the marquis daughter, why do this? no fcking idea, coz the plan was for her to ''sleep''

umh...maybe she sealed her mind ( and by doing this sealed the memories of everyone of her)and left her noble daughter persona in control of her body, that way her mind would be''sleeping'', ill be sure if she recognizes him, anyways thks for the chapter

O M G JUICY! At this point I'm just like is Eleanor really the daughter or is this some sort of memory manipulation?? Poor Caidel xD

I hope this won't be one of those moments where the mc approaches another character whom they have known for a long time and then that character responses with the "I'm sorry have we met?" bullshit, and then my heart dies and the chapter ends on a cliffhanger

Holy shit, did not see that coming. But also very happy to see that they're reunited instead of having like 20 chapters of him being sad or something. Thank you for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread