A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 47

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I feel like this child is Caidel, his backstory was that a white haired, black sclera woman burned his town, and right now, Eleanor's appearance is very similar.

@Richman ikr even with the abusive dad. This is pretty obvious already, imho. What we should be having a theory about is what led to burning the town down, and how to confront the Duke who want to find the arsonist

I was doubtful in the previous chapter because I wasn't certain about Eleanor's age. However, with how similar the child and the current flashback is to Caidel, I think it's safe to say the child is Caidel.
Perhaps, there's something more going on with the changes that occur in Eleanor's appearance because she looks different now.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what we know of Caidel’s past(assuming that is him), his father will likely burn, not rot.

Dex-chan lover
Probably is Cadiel, and chances are it was that asshole doppelganger guy who burnt the town down.

I somehow expected that it was really eleanor but im still shocked. that means, she's super older than caidel. heck he even called her noona

Group Leader
@blablablah It couldn’t have been Noah, he was sleeping for decades until Ellen woke him up by mistake, remember? And it can’t be that he. Just lied about it, since we were getting his backstory/POV for that.
@Richman Actually it was that it was SUSPECTED that the white haired woman was the source of the fire, because rumor had it she was a witch and she vanished after the fire. No one ever actually saw her start a fire.

Thanks as always for the update! I'm super interested to see what's going to happen next because I'm predicting that we're about to learn about how the fire started in the next chapter or two

IT'S CAIDEL ALRIGHT, JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE AND HIS CHEEKY WORDS IT'S HIM IT'S HIM I LOVE ITTT
but I wonder if Eleanor did some memory trick on him and made him forget that she was the witch that he's now searching for. Also idk there seems so to be some other magic involved. The town probably blamed whatever tragedy that happened on her and she's probably innocent... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

I wish she wasn't the one who caused the 'catastrophe' or whatever happened in his village... Or atleast, let her have a good reason😭😭

I thought it was obvious that the child is Caidel? If you just connect the dots with previous chapters it's safe to assume Caidel is the child because we have seen a panel very similar to the one shown in this chapter when Caidel had a flashback, if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread