A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 53

i love her. get the marriage done quickly and give me babies <3

Noah in the background like did you forget about meeee?

You cant leave noah alone you promised him first........ I feel bad for noah right now

I LIVE for this chapter!🤣🤣😍 So much cuteness and fluffiness and hilarity. 😍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Of all the things i expected to happen in this chapter with the previous one's cliffhanger, this wasn't on the list, heck, even i'm getting embarrassed at Caidel's smooth talking.

The “Now kiss” meme at the end did me in. I’m loving this whole chapter.

Thank you for translating. ♥️

Double-page supporter
the count is speaking for us.

yes, just get married already

I totally think he's just acting in front of eleanor. He's acting way too cute and trying too hard to look good in front of eleanor, seems suspicious...

Thank you for your work <3 <3 <3

Really glad he didn’t say “therefore Eleanor isn’t a bad person” but instead a cute person, I don’t know why, but if caidel said that Eleanor might have been a bad person, she might have felt a little hurt

Hey Yeni!! Thank you so much for working on this webtoon!! You've been consistently delivering such high quality translations 😍
I noticed you have a discord link on your scanlations information page, but for some reason, I can't click on it on pc or tap it on mobile. Do you not have a discord server after all?
If you do, I would love to join it and receive pings whenever you update The Witch's Hopeless Wish 😭✨

Thank you!!
Nika 💕

caidel: the bold but nonexistent boyfriend everyone wants

thank u for the update !!

Users who are viewing this thread