A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 53

Wouldn't it be fun if after all Eleanor chose Caidel but Noah was so attached to Eleanor that he would not want to loose her, and he'd have to turn into a nice monster 😁

@jhart3313 Oh, he knows perfectly, he just didn't reveal it to her. It was fairly simple for him, he knew he was around a woman with white hair back then, and she simply confirmed it for him by relating the same memories. She is the one that has no idea it seems.
Also, that means he keeps the fact that she is the witch hidden from the Earl for now.

he used the mother card! UWU

ALSO EARL ACTS FAST ASKJHASKJHASKJAHSKJAHSA MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
I hope she chooses marriage, using the words "why cut just ties with him, let's cut his head while we're at it?"

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, it was Indead sweet but why we forget about that omnious look from two chapters ago? Also it is a tad too sweet if you consider that he was looking for her to literal avenge the death of his family and friends.

Either the author is fed up and wants to end it quickly or this is some kind of a ruse.

they’re so cute OMG
i’m still not forgetting the look caidel made two chapters ago tho

i feel like this is a little TOO sweet though?? like i feel like we’re just gonna get played by the author ngl

Double-page supporter
What a pair of adorable goofballs

I can't wait for this too all inevitably crash and burn. Or no, wait, yes I can.

the earl is literally girl crush material i love her also when he called her mother :(( i kind of find it comical though that the expression caidel made a couple chapters ago has just been swept under the rug like hello? an explanation please?? apart from that, this chapter was so adorable i want my bbys to be happy now😔

Dex-chan lover
The earl would be a terrifying mother-in-law - I understand Eleanor's hesitation.

as cute as this chapter was something feels sus i can’t get over what happened at the end of chapter 51 like how did he switch up so quickly like that? i hope ellen does let go of noah but knowing him, he’ll probably try to pull some manipulative shit on her

is caidel just acting? i can’t make up my mind anymore because that look on his face last time is not something that you can just act like it never happened... but his reactions and the things he said DO seem genuine so idk anymore i’m torn pls i just hope he doesn’t hurt ellen

Dex-chan lover
Marry him! And toss that so called relationship with that freak show into the gutters.

The earl is so badass, she deserves her own webtoon lol.

I get that talks of marriage is too sudden but I understand the earl. There's no way in hell I would risk my son's (and the earldom's) future to a girl who isn't sure of what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
@athyloveclub
Could be a lot of things.
Can be an act, can be dual personalities or inner demons.
He really seem like hes way more forward than before.

This Noah vampire guy has been confused for around 3 chapters and I find that hilarious

i love how noah was just being ignored the whole time they were having a conversation💀 also i love how the earl just accepted ellen and caidel’s relationship idk why but i was expecting her to be less accepting glad i was wrong phew i love her and straightforwardness😌 someone’s already said it but can we get the earl her own webtoon/manhwa she deserves it honestly

Users who are viewing this thread