A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 55

uh oh why did caidel have another switch what’s going on....it was all so angsty and then somewhat cute and then caidel had a weird facial expression shift again then noah makes a creepy ass face at the end?? i hope to god nothing happens to the earl that’s my MOM

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I know this is a weird comment but, if Ellen's eyes were candy, would they taste like grape and lemon, or just grape? It's just that the way some artist draw eyes makes me think of candy, i can't help it, the same thing happens with Calliope's eyes in Lady Baby.

So....is Noah gonna rip off his own head to like batter the Earl with it??? LOLjk

that look that ellen gave when she was walking away from noah though👀 i was like yes bby know your worth stay away from that man you deserve someone that’s not manipulative and abusive!! and when ellen said that she couldn’t stop her love for caidel PLS MY HEART I SWEAR CAIDEL IF U HURT HER WE’RE GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS....oh and when the earl said that she’d believe in ellen because caidel did :((( i’m so sensitive this is pathetic but this chapter was a rollercoaster again

Dex-chan lover
This really was Ellen's chapter. Her time to act, her time to shine. And she's just so cute! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Caidel's expressions are weird...is he actually faking loving Eleanor?

Seems to me that Caidel has an ulterior motive after hearing about Eleanor's circumstances. At the same time he's being swayed by his time with Eleanor. Noah probably hit the nail on the head.

caidel luv what’s going on with you? pls what kind of switch up was that?? are u really gonna play all of us and make us all look like clowns?

Dex-chan lover
Caidel blushed after her confession, but the panel right after that... let's see what he does. Maybe it's the second coming of Noah and Caidel is actually as fucked up in the head as Noah...

Noah is seeing through Caidel. He's been observing humans for a long time, and he knows that they too have an inner devil just like him. Noah is indeed annoying, but I can't hate him for some reason. People calling him monster has turned him into an actual monster, similar to how Ellen became a witch because everyone regarded her as one. Sadly, it seems like Noah is really the only one who can understand Ellen. Caidel surely didn't look happy being confessed to by the woman "he loves." Ellen's been through so much. Please don't hurt her, Caidel. :(

IK YALL SAW THAT EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE AFTER SHE SAID SHE LOVED HIM

Idk. But I don't want Noah to die in the hands of earl. Like I think Noah should be an emergency route if anything were to happened to Ellen IF CAIDEL DID SOMETHING. I start to get suspicious if things become calm and like so much has been solved then BAM. AND SOMETHING HAPPENED.

I'm scared..
Caidel's expression is like a warning sign😣

Please don't hurt Ellen anymore, she'd went thru hell already

Double-page supporter
God, I love how the artist uses crosshatching to up the intensity of certain panels, it's absolutely wicked.

Everyone's talking about tha suspiscious smile but is there anything more suspicious than the damn title of the manhwa? "Hopeless Wish"
Uh oh...

Dex-chan lover
caidel... stop with that fucking face! i aint trusting u already! dammit idont want noah to be right

Users who are viewing this thread