A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 56

Double-page supporter
So, they still couldn't kill the vampire, huh? That's unfortunate, but I guess makes writing easier as you can just bring the "old bad guy" back to the story when you need a strong enemy and doesn't really break the meta of the story either.

ngl that was kinda anticlimactic i was expecting a FIGHT fight ya know? but anyways the earl once again proves why she’s the best character in this manhwa this far😌 but they’re actually LIVING TOGETHER now???? i’m kinda looking forward to how this goes but the face caidel made whilst looking at ellen from the window was...weird to say the least like? i was expecting him to be a little happier or something but he does not look that pleased but idk though who knows

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think Caidel is still looking for someone to blame. I also expect Noah to return.

Finally! They are finally together!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, this was kind of unexpected. I didn't think Noah would go down that easily. I guess the Earl is just that great, hehe 😂

Still, the ending feels quite ominous. I really wonder what's going to happen next...

I seriously need Caidel's POV. It's hard to understand how he can look like a boy in love then have that face in one second. It's not helping that Noah even suspect his action thus far. 😔🥺😔 I could only hope he doesn't hurt Ellen, she's be through hell and needs someone who would love and understand her. 🤞🏻🙏🏻

“there was a big change in my life” good or bad?? hello why were you just stood there with a dark looking expression on your face while staring at ellen?

What I want to know is how her coat stayed on her shoulders throughout the entire battle without falling off... But seriously, GO MOM! love how noah got taken down so easily! and Caidel x Eleanor is still the most cinnamon roll ship in the world of Webtoons.

Aggregator gang
I really feel a bit uneasy with Caidel acting so loving and all?? I mean that face he made after he learned she was the arsonist wasn't the face of someone in love... Neither was his face at the end of this chapter...
At best, he's just feeling really conflicted. At worst, he's planning something bad...

is caidel going through it or sumn? i love him as an ml for real i would give him my HEART if he asked for it but all these little things here and there that are slowly adding up is making me question him😭 at first i just wanted to believe that we were all just overdramatic overthinkers but now i’m not so sure🥴 i’m just gonna have to MANIFEST that he doesn’t turn out to be a bad guy. also, i love the earl and i’m glad it seems like we all do lmao she deserves the world!

It would make no sense to me for Caidel to be mad at Eleanor for the village burning unless he forgot the time they spent together. Also his dad was an asshole like wtf why would you be mad at her.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. except if you dislike the earl. then you are wrong ❤️ no i won’t elaborate ❤️

Dex-chan lover
It would be reeeealy weird if the love-story did a 180 on us from here on out. Not liking these dark expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread