A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 56

Excellent work with the double release, it was good that you didn't leave us in a cliffhanger 😍
Not that the main villain has exited the scene, the main story line will be regarding to what Caidel is hiding.

I will say it now since everyone thought of that possibility that Noah is impersonating the Earl, but they have him detained physically so it's extremely unlikely. Also, Caidel would figure it out instantly, it's not like he can copy memories and personality.

@MaNoChan He basically never said or implied that he ever wanted revenge. In the first chapters he seemed rather indifferent to the whole matter, so I will trust my intuition and say that the cause for his conflict is another matter entirely.

That ending to the fight seemed a bit abrupt I feel like mr vampire might come back in the future. Sure he was "defeated" but he's supposedly immortal right? He was trying to find a way to end his immortality so odds are just stabbing him wouldn't kill him since he probably would have tried that already. Real interested to see where this story goes from here. Thanks for the chapters!!!

I hope the faces caidel is making is just him being confused about what he should feel rn. Bc the witch he's been hunting for and the girl he loves are the same person 🥺🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread