A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Did Sophie find out? I'm betting she found out! She's a smart one!

Double-page supporter
It sounds a bit like Sophie already knows and is just trying to get her to admit it just so they can put it behind them and move on to be friends again.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Good work, get some rest!

So Ellen is powerful enough to erase speech bubbles, she's the most dangerous being that we know of.

Wow, major props for the three-dimensional characters and the fact that the lead pair actually communicated (even if only a certain extent). The fact that Elenor is picking up on Caidel's less than black-and-white thoughts is also a good sign that things could still work out.

I don't think it's overthinking to see signs, Caidel's words of (almost) warning are definitely building up to something of relevance. That said, the story has managed to subvert a lot of trope-y expectations so it just might not be all that bad.

Also big big thanks for spoiling us with the multiple updates!

OH MY GOD MASS UPDATES. I'M SO HAPPY. ARE YOU AN ANGEL SENT BY THE HEAVEN? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Thank you so much for the mass update!! I can't imagine how much hard work you had to put in to manage all this.

Caidel has me worried. I think it's nice that they're openly communicating, but it feels like there are words being left unsaid and feelings unexpressed and they're just hanging there between them, maintaining that feeling of bitterness.
I think it'd be easy to say his weird expressions are from him being upset at Eleanor for irresponsibly erasing memories, but it just doesn't add up to me. I'm sure those are his real feelings, for sure. But when he embraced her and held a heavy expression. The way he goes from blushing to collected. Him glaring down at her from the window when he was out of sight. It's all suspicious and I think there's a lot more to his black and white feelings than just unease. Now that we've seen these expressions, a lot of his over the top affection feels performed lol.
I didn't expect to love this series so much, the author has just blown away my expectations with the amount of thought placed into these characters!

You know this chapter has made one thing clear to me. Ellen has erased a lot of people memories and that there's a massive possibility that her own memories were erased. Possibly by herself or by Noah.

thank you for the mass release💞

despite so many people suddenly distrusting caidel, i honestly think his ‘dark side’ makes the story so much more interesting and it leaves us to wonder what’s really going on in his mind. i hope we get his pov soon i’m honestly so curious to know his side of it all ahhhh also i feel like sophie’s caught on and she put 2 and 2 together i hope they rekindle their friendship again🥺 and on another note, i’m glad caidel kept it real with ellen and was honest but not in a demeaning manner and he always follows it up with something soft :(

Woaaah thank you for the upspree!!
For now I'll just read the comments as I'm too afraid to face Caidel 😆😆

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the massive update! 💪

I'm really curious about Sophie. On one hand she seems quite ditzy but on the other one it really feels like she knows more than she lets on. Like, maybe she figured something out. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Well boo freakin' hoo. She knowingly did horrible things to her friend for no good reason, and she's more worried about whether or not she'll face some kind of comeuppance instead of worrying about which form of comeuppance will help her atone the best?

If she wants any kind of sympathy, she's gonna have to do better than that. She owes a big debt, now's not the time to be weaseling out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Welp this chapter just reassured that basically Ellen is sleeping and nothing right now is real. Everybody is behaving weirdly, Noah was swept under the rug too quickly and with too little impact. Also the major plot point was a sleeping potion that was too big to just be forgotten. This is Ellen dream or something similar to that.

Задолбали, сплошные стали намотанные на кулак🙄

Users who are viewing this thread