A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Iirc she was in a section (suburbs part of sorts) of a city and that is where the fire was. I am curious why she can die if she kills people though. Also, this witch’s tea party sure went better than the witch’s tea party in ReZero :p

Upon playing the game "Among Us", i don't know how to trust anymore😅

And Noah has a point in what he had said, I think Caidel is winning Ellen's favor😢

waiting for Caidel's POV to know his side and the meaning behind those recent reactions which really is suspicious

oh my god honey, good luck on coming back to school, stay as safe as you possible can, cheering for you ❤️

I love the moment with the cup, it's like the tea represents the memories that have been "spilled out" and the cup is Sophie herself, empty of those memories but still capable of holding more. . .then when Eleanor pours more tea into the cup it's just so poetic and lovely! (BTW I definitely don't see where you're getting sloppy, you're far too hard on yourself! )

Thank you for all you do, stay safe!!

caidel i really do want to trust you but all these red flags are making me think twice pls just make your intentions clear🥴

ahh i didn’t even notice their matching fits until you pointed it out that’s so cute🥺 also sophie’s dramatic ass demonstration of their relationship LMAO girlie u could’ve just said mkay thanks for apologising that was fucked up of you to do but we can still be friends😃 and left it at that

also i’m still not sure why ellen has to kill people otherwise she can’t die....i thought the villagers were enough, no? the demon or whatever she summoned never said it wasn’t enough right? idkk also good luck with school!

until we get the next chapter, i'm guessing that every time she kills another person her lifespan is reduced and if she doesn't, she just remains in limbo or something like that but that's still a little weird to me :// how did she even know she was immortal in the first place when the thing she summoned never told her that and the book only said that you have to pay 666 souls?

at this point i feel like it would be better for these two to find love in their next lives rather than struggle for it in this life :(
because if anyone's gonna sacrifice themselves for ellen's sake, it would be caidel 100%

she can't die without killing people ➜ she cannot die unless 666 souls are given to vallefort ➜ if she’s unable to provide 666 souls then she cannot die in this life ➜ ellen has not provided the full payment ➜ so unless the terms of the contract are established, the contractor shall be kept from dying for life. ellen is in that state.

bruh don’t tell me this is gonna end up with caidel dying and ellen finally losing her immortality….don’t tell me this is gonna be some double s*icide type story pls there’s no tragedy tag don’t play me😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread