A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 63

wait so when caidel was getting all dizzy, was that because of noah??
also i feel like there's more to the earl that we don't know about...
it's not that i don't trust her, idk i feel like she's also hiding some stuff ://
i knew noah wasn't gonna be taken down that easily but goddam i didn't expect to see him so soon

this cute fluffly fantasy romance story is starting to become a thriller/psychological WHAT IS GOING ON.

I used to enjoy their doki doki moments so much but now I'm on the edge everytime wondering if Caidel will stab her back or not WHAT IS THE TRUTH 😰

Thanks for the update. I mean, we KNEW Noah WOULD be back... just not so soon! D*mn! Is he persistent! Like boi, Caidel is being half sketchy that's making most of the fanbase tense already! All you have to do is stay and wait for the perfect timing in Ellen's despair (AT LEAST, let us have a breather. Its only been a couple of chapters d*mmit! What are you? A vampire fusion with a cockroach?!)

FUCK YOU NOAH! I was listening to Liszt - Mazeppa while reading this and the music was just perfect for the tense/dizzy moments. But ugh Noah why you always gotta ruin the fun can't you just die already

Sadly, I expected this much... But still, argh!
Thank you for the chapter. Yes, we are proud of how fast you translated it 😁 good job!

@yereninovica omg i do not understand how you manage to pump out such a hq scanlation just by yourself!! the cleaning, redrawing, translation and typesetting, you must be a superhuman o.o thank you soooo much for your hard work <333

If there was a sealing problem and Cadiel is getting dizzy, maybe to make the seal for Noah, they had to use a part of caidel to conduct the process? Or maybe Noah was the Earl this whole time?

Users who are viewing this thread