A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 63

@ViviH I think Caidel getting dizzy is pure psychological stress. The cognitive dissonance of choosing between his mother and Ellen is tearing him apart and it didn't just start right now.
I am fairly certain nothing is wrong with him physically, since that has never been the case so far. Also, he had nothing to do with Noah's sealing, it was all the Earl.

idk if i'm just overthinking this but when ellen asks caidel "did something happen" his fingers are in pretty deep her neck.....he really has a habit of squeezing this girl too tightly huh
i most certainly did NOT miss noah but hello how are you pls leave asap thanks

caidel please just go far far away with ellen and just live your bestest lives in a small cottage or something😭
also it's cute how they're matching again!

thank you for your hard work ♡

god it's so sad that there's no novel, literally no one knows what's gonna happen (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

for fucks sake i think they're just gonna have to pull a hidan on noah and decapitate his head and bury his head and body separately so he can't pull any more funny business. ellen's definitely not gonna be happy to see him again considering how she told him to leave her alone so.....i wonder how this is gonna play out ://

mfs really emotionally abuse, manipulate and gaslight a person for an extended period of time for shits and giggles and then claim that everything they did was for that person when in reality it was just for their own entertainment and then they really try to slither their way back into that person's life and refuse to just leave them alone. it's noah. mfs is noah.

i was so close to cussing when noah showed up and my sis is in the room with me..... 😅

Is it only me happy when Noah shows up :))? I knew it was way too easy to get rid of him after a fight with the earl :D Show me some drama pleaseeee :))

Thank you so much for your hard work!

I think Noah is going to warn Ellen about something that Caidel is up to, or he's going to at least try to plant some worries somewhere. That being said, still sus about Caidel but he did earn some points by choosing to lie to the Earl. That couldn't have been easy.

Okay but I'm so proud of the translator though?! Such fast work!

Also, I hope Noah stops with his evil actions.

Thank you for the update!! At the last chapter I really thought that Caidel Will betray Ellen. Thank God it's not (for now)... 😆

I was expecting the Earl or Isis to be in that room and confront her....I think I would have rather had that than Noah.

I guess that's what the Earl meant about "the sealing of the monster"...he got away

Users who are viewing this thread