A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 64

bruh the tension is killing me can we just find out what caidel is hiding

Communication is always the solution. I figured that Caidel wants to sort it out before talking about it but at this pace it's going to take its' toll on both of them.

I can understand Noah but I can never feel pity for him, he is too manipulative.

aaaaaaaaaaaa WHAT IS CAIDEL THINKING. I want to say his intentions are pure as he even lied to the earl for her who is basically his own mother but on the other hand there's so many red flags >.> Thanks as always for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
This fake drama is so stupid cuz there's absolutely no reason for caidel to have any resentment towards Eleanor. This makes no sense.

Its kinda getting annoying, the whole thing is "misunderstandings > 10 chapters to resolve > another bigger misanderstanding ect..."

Just the most basic communication skills would have ended the manga in 10chapters but those annoying fake drama and misunderstandings keep being recycled.

And noah was good at first too but now is just plain annoying

If the author decides to go through this whole ordeal of angst again, I wish they would just go all the way in. I really don't mind if this series ends in a tragedy, because the way things are going does not spell a good ending for Elleanor. For once, I don't want a cliched ending.

BRING ON THE DARK SIDE I BET MY GRADES THIS SEMESTER THAT CAIDEL HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST ELLEN.LMAO
I think that there's a part of him that think ellen is the one who killed his family .

Anyways thanks for the hard work!!!

@Shidii we already saw his background and it seemed he had no use for his dad. He seemed to like Ellen more. It's possible he believed his dad about Ellen killing his mom, but I think his mom basically died about the time he was born, so he probably hardly even knows her.

It would be a weird for him to care that Ellen killed his dad after what we have seen about his relationship with Ellen and his dad as a child. I am wondering about the entire incident with the Earl's family being killed though. I think she must think the same person responsible for burning Caidel's village was responsible for killing her family...it couldn't have been Noah, because he was asleep for 40 years.

Users who are viewing this thread