A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 69

YESSSSS GO EARLLLLLLL

oh my god the earl is quite possibly the most powerful being in this manhwa kyaaaaa i love her so much she's so cool!!!

So when she said the witch killed her family, I tought because of the fire. But if she was some kind mythical being, It raised a question about how her family die

mid chapter I was thinking maybe the earl is indeed not human, bcs they keep saying how normal human won't stand this much torture

Thanks for the update. Oddly enough... these two fits the I hate you so much that its practically releasing some odd levels of sexual tension (if that makes sense)
A part of me nearly stopped reading when Earl got stabbed (since even IF Noah was holding back that time, its still impressive of the Earl to keep up with him. She's fought him once and saw portions of his abilities, clearly she has some level of preparations)
Naturally, I'm happy momma bear gets to live another day. But the mystery is piling up!

Dex-chan lover
seriously, if earl died or something, idk if i will enjoy this just like before or not

Fed-Kun's army
I think I would probably be satisfied if the rest of the series was just Caidel and Eleanor working on their relationship interspersed with chapters of Mama Earl slamming Noah's face into the ground for the rest of time.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing the Earl not worried and the only thing interesting her was when she was able to ask a question, it was expected she'd turn the tables, but I wasn't expecting that!

You go, Earl!

(now all we need to worry about is another turning of the tables)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For a moment, I really thought she died, but now I hope it is not a "One final effort" situation and dies after a couple chapters from her injuries.

Dex-chan lover
fucking A i really thought that noah killed her right there...pls at least let her escape

Users who are viewing this thread