A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 69

I’m just glad the earl is fine. I’m betting the earl is like Ellen and she wants to be free from inmortality

Dex-chan lover
I was THIS CLOSE to dropping this series then and there, if the Earl had been killed just for the sake of stupid drama. I'm so glad she survived...

Noah, how dare you not even cut off the earl's hands. There were so many panels focusing on them and wings and stuff. I'm glad the Earl is tougher and isn't going to die so easily.

i don't even fw with noah but ngl, i would be down to see an enemies to lovers story with the earl and noah

THATS MY MOM MY QUEEN MY LOVE MY EVERYTHING RIGHT THERE😤
gosh i love the earl so much she's literally the definition of a girl crush

wait is she also immortal like ellen and noah?? she definitely got stabbed...so how did she survive that i'm so confused but i'm here for it and thank god she put noah in his place he was getting a little too arrogant lmao

okay i'm not a fan of noah but if his aura came to be because he wanted to restrain his first love to him (as in, he didn't want her to die and wanted her to stay next to him), that makes me kinda sad :( and the red might be from the fact that she had red hair (or it could also be because his eyes are red lol)

i'm surprised the earl doesn't have back pain from CARRYING this manhwa like it's nothing

i love you earl i have an endless supply of love adoration support caress hugs and cuddles saved and i need to give it to you as the rightful owner

Fed-Kun's army
You go earl!

It seems there is more to the Earl then we thought because she clearly got stabbed through the heart

i just got done re-reading to play catchup and i just have to say...i wish the Earl was the main FL 😝 Eleanor would make a good villain too 😇 (just make Caidel a liiiittle bit older?) thanks for translating this! 10/10

Earl #1 in this 😍 probably 90% chance i would have stopped reading if she died or dies 😭 she will always be the main character in this for me even if they make her a villain down the road~

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Earl wanted to find the witch to cure her immortality just like Noah? I mean I'm assuming the not dying from heart stabbing means immortal at least.

Double-page supporter
Just permanently incapacitate the vampire cunt. Chop into pieces, put into separate lead boxes, fill with liquid metal so that there's no space to move, mold into separate blocks of cement, sink into ocean in different places. Problem solved. It's not fucking rocket science! Not even shitty excuse of a plot can help him return.

Users who are viewing this thread