A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 73

Supporter
I read the credit and guessed it was maybe a collab, close I suppose. But I know some people probably won't. I think you should move the notice page to the top. And thanks for picking it up!

Thanks for the pickup. No worries. I came to reread the previous chapter the other day and checked the extra notes (with previous uploader mentioning the possibility of being dropped due to being busy IRL). So far, not much diff in quality, so I'm happy. But since the update has been delayed due to the pickup, are we late for like a week?

@Hypothon Yup, we're trying to get 74 out as soon as we can. Release for this series would definitely be faster from the raw release if we can find another Korean translator and dedicated raw provider as the current translator has another series we'd like them to also focus on (Virtues of the Villainess). If there's any mention regarding the quality, feel free to express them or message me. Cheers!

Holy crap, continuously dying and reviving for four years until you become immune to that poison sounds like unthinkable torture 😭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Gonna miss the other scanlator's notes at the end of the chapters, but I'm glad that this title won't be stuck in limbo any time soon, thanks for the chapter.

It's ok,,we read the notes the previous translator left at the end of every chapter that he/she consider to drop this series and offer other team to take it. I thought she/he finally really dropped this since it's not updating for quite some time. But thank you for picking this up! Really appreciate that...

Banned
Why would hey wanna drop it? Just curious. Glad you picked it up, but I liked reading their post manhwa thoughts too.I know they were considering dropping it but don’t remember why

@TheGodEmperor

People get busy or theyrr not as interested in the story anymore.

Anyway

I wonder if she was beheaded, would she jusr generate a new head? Or maybe it wouldnt cut off at all

Users who are viewing this thread