A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 73

thank you for picking it up! and thank you to the previous group for the work you’ve done till now <3

Thanks for picking it up, I'll miss the old translator, was always fun reading their thoughts at the end of the chapter, but life happens and people get busy so it's understandable.

@sqrt9 People get busy or theyrr not as interested in the story anymore.
Felt that myself, especially considering how much I loved this story. This is definitely the fault of the writing. The currents events could have been presented in a better way, or at least shorter.
@sqrt9 I wonder if she was beheaded, would she jusr generate a new head? Or maybe it wouldnt cut off at all
Whatever the author decides of course, if something like that will ever be mentioned. There is no obvious answer for something that is impossible in the first place.

Thank you for picking this up to continue translations! I enjoyed the comments left at the end of the chapters by the last translator, I hope you feel free to share your thoughts and feelings if you wish as well! Thank you again! <3

Banned
@sqrt9 busy I can understand, would figured they put it on hold. I thought they were enjoying this story based on the after chapter comments :O

thanks for picking it up!!!!!!! I have faith in your work since you're also working with Virtues of a Villainess

Users who are viewing this thread