A Witch's Hopeless Wish

Double-page supporter
My first impression of Caidel is all wrong. I was thinking he'd be the distrustful, cold, calculating type, given his background and his investigative mission, and that we'd have a long way to go before he opens his heart to Miss Eleanor. Instead, while he is indeed intelligent and highly skilled, he's practically all sweetness and trusting naivete to someone who's Suspect A on the arson case. A boy in love.

...which I am okay with. Just go be happy, you two.

You know, she's tied up in so many weird things with no adequate explanation that i'm not totally convinced she isn't a witch. I feel like at least some of her detractors have a point.

For me it's a bit meh. It's not bad, but it is overall very slow. It's good when you binge-read it, but not the kind of story I, personally, would wait for the releases each week.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if witch, is that so bad? Lol. Yea it's real dang slow. Almost like the author knows 'why am I still in this shit town' but the characters are nice enough and the arts decent,themes went bad its alright

I took a break reading this and now came back to the comments, but doesbt look like much has happened while I didn't read it. I hoped for some development

I’ve read till ch 31 and I swear I almost died. Prepare ur hearts for a mega uwu attack of sweetness and fluff!!!!!

Group Leader
@Allyzaaajoy Your comment was misleading until the last 6 words. I was thinking halfway through reading it "Wait, does this have a tragedy tag?!?! I had high hopes from the cover..."

thank you sawateam for always translating this! thank you for your hard work as well. I hope someone picks this up after them!

well looks like tappytoon made groups drop another one of my favorites again ;-; it’s not worth reading it on tappytoon anyways, as from what I see the rates to buy coins from aren’t well, that good... paysites just aren’t it in general anyways

Sad to hear it is being dropped, since Tappy doesn't have a free option as far as I have seen, but it is probably for the best to avoid any potential legal issues.

Big thanks to sawa for all the hard work you've done to bring this series to us.

Sad this had to be dropped because of tappytoon :(
But thank you sm for translating until now. At least it ended at the moment of them being cute and fluffy😞

Users who are viewing this thread