A Witch's Life in a Six-Tatami Room - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Hello, I have updated the translation of Maj's name to "Madge". The original English publication I read about this series romanzied her name to "Maj" so I went off that, but really this does not seem correct to me. The previous chapter has also been updated for this. My apologies.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters in, and I'm enjoying this cute ride already. Will be fun to follow.

Wait why does Maj "not seem correct"? I'd assume it's a play on "majo" i.e. witch, Madge just feels like trying to make names more English unnecessarily

I like Maj more than Madge as well for the same reason, but it doesn't bother me too much

@The_Intelligent_One this is because so far, and in the next chapter, all named characters have their names written in katakana. Since it seemed like the characters are meant have foreign names, I think her name was intended to be spelled as a foreign name as well, even though Maj and Madge are said the same way

Dex-chan lover
Well, they didn't get scammed this time, I think. That's a progress.

woaw, that's...

it's been such a long time since i made a complete stop to look at one page and take it in.

Thanks for bringing this to us. :)

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is sooooo good, the chapter was already great by showing the fruit of hardwork and a lot of world building but then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OREGANA!! she was soooo freaking cool dood! the thunder and the static, that was awesome ,and of course the embarrassing play too.

And yes of course! if you find for example, a mangaka with great art, they probably started their career with a single line on a paper trying to make something resembling a human, there are 3 important steps for success... To find something you like, to start doing it and TO NEVER GIVE UP

Special thanks to you, Alltsunnodere for not giving up even thought you've been working with over 100 pages already and we're only in ch2 o.o) that's hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Oregana showing the girls that anything can be achieved through hard work makes me smile. I like her already. This manga is so cute fun and wholesome so far, thanks for the translations!

Contributor
yougotthis.png

Supporter
I already can't wait to see this become an anime. I'm a big-time sucker for urban magic in the modern era, regardless of format or cultural background.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

Aaahh, I missed that connection. Thanks for pointing it out. XD

-

Also a very encouraging episode. Growth for them and at least once nice S-class with spotted.

Group Leader
I dunno if anyone is still checking these comments, particularly the uploader, but the page you have as page 1 of chapter 2 is actually the last page of chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread