A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Oh my God!!
EX fiance! As in in the past you idiot! Just because someone's ex is suddenly clinging to them doesn't mean jack diddly 🤦‍♀️ tho kiriyama should have spoken up and taken initiative to go somewhere to talk privately and clear up misunderstanding.
He has a cold though so if he isn't thinkingclear can't blame him. But omg our FL is a wimp and so stupid sometimes

Umm.. no one asked her to introduce herself.. I agree with Ranz967. What's up with this idiotic turn of events ?

Group Leader
Here she goes again, jumping to conclusions. I've seen some pretty dumb girls in manga before, but this girl really deserves an award for having a single-digit I.Q. Of course she's going to immediately agree to go out with the sleaze-bag 3rd wheel for real (who she is not romantically interested in at all) without first finding out whether the male lead is really interested in his ex. She reminds me of a fish on the peer that keeps flip-flopping about brainlessly.

WTHeck? this single chapter stabbed a lot of needles in my feelings' bubble.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, LOST TRANSLATIONS~!

thank you and please update!
the ex is.....a bitch. anywayz, surely things gonna get down and dirty along the way

omg cant wait for you guys to upload the rest!!! its so angsty already 😭😭😭😭 my heart is CRYINGNGNGN

Oh. My. Freaking. God. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER!!!! POOR NONOKA! I was pushing for Naoya to take some initiative so now I'm freaking furious at him. I get that guys handle their feelings and emotions differently, but because Naoya seems to not care at all he just ends up hurting Nonoka over and over. He doesn't deserve her--not like this!! She should totally give Shohei a chance. Normally I never root for the 2nd ML but Nonoka is the only one putting on effort and it's infuriating. Naoya needs to grow the f*ck up!!

Group Leader
@Mangagirl07 I wonder if we're reading the same manga. Did he not just take the initiative to tell the imbecile that it would be nice if she would like him? Who knows what else he might have said if she hadn't immediately bounded off like a headless chicken? I know it's hard to get a grasp on reality when you've only got a couple of brain cells, but this dunderhead really needs to stop jumping to erroneous conclusions over and over and over again. How many more times are we gonna have to listen to this pathetic excuse for a girl lament that "He doesn't like me anyway" without actually knowing the truth? In reality, she doesn't deserve him and is more fitted to be with the sleaze-ball 3rd wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread