A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Oh to be 15 again and have every crush fall through 🙃 this poor girl. Let her have the best self love journey from here. 🙏🏻
ty for the update. 💞

NO NO NO THE AUTHOR CANT DO THIS WTF IMMA GET ATTACHED TO THE SML ND THEN BE BITTER WHEN SHE CHOOSES THE MML I CANT DO THIS MAN IMMA STILL READ THO

OF ALL THE CLICHES who even introduces themselves as an EX-Fiancée anyways, just ex is fine... no actually just shutting up and saying nothing is better. I’m so bitter with this development aghhhh

@FredFriendly you pointed it out yourself: he said it would be nice if she liked him. He didn't say "I like you"--why does he have to be so indirect? I really feel like he just likes teasing her. And I'm glad she went to fully break things off with Shohei before confessing to Naoya--Naoya still thinks she's actually dating Shohei and she look super flighty if she just confessed right away, which Naoya already insinuated she was in the last chapter! He's the experienced one. He must have known she wanted to say something important but he didn't correct this other girl or even ask that he and Nonoka get some time alone to continue their conversation. If there's a dunderhead, it's Naoya. At least I hope so, because if he really likes teasing her this much he DOES NOT deserve her. She is a total love novice that is still figuring out what love really is. He had an opportunity to be honest and sincere and he's ready to just let go because he's not willing to stick his own neck out and be vulnerable. That's why when the ex says maybe it isn't meant to be, he kind of agrees.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the translations!! naoya doesnt deserve her tbh. but glad she “broke” it off with shohei anyways, she’s free to start on a clean slate

Thank you for the update! I don't remember going through so many heartbreaks at 15😄 but that's because I was such a nerd. Hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I wouldn't be mad if she doesn't go out with the main guy

Okay this is frustrating 😭😭😭 and yet I'm still reading it.

Thank you for translate

AHHHH DONT KEEP FAKE DATING PLSSS EVERYONE LNOWS THATS BAD ESPECIALLY WHEN U HAVE SOMEONE U LIKE

god DAMNIT and here I thought we were finally getting back on track

For real though why does the ML always have to be so evasive and baity with his "I was thinking it'd be nice if you liked me" bullshit, that just sounds like vain willful thinking. homegirl is obviously too inexperienced and dense to figure out his feelings without him directly articulating them, and his noncommittal "hahaha." persona certainly isn't helping. like ok, she's not exactly the brightest tool in the shed either, but isn't he supposed to be the experienced and perceptive one here?

My dude is beginning to sound like the exes that send 3AM "u up?" texts

BRUH WHAT THE FUCK NAOYA YOU BUM BITCH HOW DARE YOU HURT NONOKA LIKE THAT IM MAD 😡 AND WHO TF IS THIS EX FIANCEE BITCH BRRRUHHHHH
There better be a good reason hes being like this like the solution better be REALLY worth it cuz rn im 😤😡😠
like nonoka is out here being real obvious/honest and if you're just playing with her than its IM COMING FOR YOU NAOYA 😤

Nonoka has such poor luck and she's also pretty shy lmao

PS: the fiance is pretty af

Users who are viewing this thread