A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

on this episode of "what the f*ck did I just read"

ok naoyas kinda an asshole and nonoka is pretty dumb so if they could just cOmMuNicAte then we can finally go somewhere. I feel bad for shouhei being dragged around like that like wtf

Fed-Kun's army
what the heckkk anyway why does he have an ex fiancée at his age?? but for real second male lead syndrome is getting stronger 😭

This is the first time I've seriously been mad at Kiriyama. Even he knows how bad it looks when another girl is home with him. "next time call"

Nonoka isn't even being dense: he's with another girl when they were both about to have a serious talk. And he doesn't interrupt to explain the misunderstanding?

Dex-chan lover
What happened to all that conviction. Ugh now it just looks like a deliberate dragging out. So the author is going to almost get them together again and again and at the last minute Lucy yanks the football out and all us Charlie Brown readers wind up on our backs. Who's next, "I was his girlfriend in kindergarten and we said we would get married!" Oh no, I can't tell him how I really feel. After college they will work for the same company and the same thing will happen, I was loving this but it started to get weird around the camping and fake boyfriend....

I miss when she didn't know she was in love. They had so much fun.

Naoya, wtf. Nonoka is too nice, She is so brave and sincere with her feeling, even ended her 'relationship' with other male character before confessing to naoya

and I bet Naoya know what she was gonna say but he didn't even trying... Sorry This is ass move

Bruh ok now THIS was horror. Wtffff whaaaat??!?? Ex-fiance? Now what? They going to marry? He falling in love with ex-fiance? Nobody gonna be honest with their feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread