A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Thank you so much for this chapter I thought it was ending with the last chapter 😁. I know it's hard criticism that you are facing but keep up the good work I really love this manga please don't be sad for what people say it just because it's dragging for too long it's not your fault you too have lifes just ignore it love you guys

I am going to dropped this one, no progressing at all. Thanks for translating 😘

Now kiriyama is just being a jerk. And wtf people tell her to chase him when he clearly sent a no signal. Is she supposed to be hopelessly chasing after him??

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt mind if second lead is end game. hopefully her being hang up on kiriyama is just a phase now. idk how kiriyama will redeem himself but he doesnt look to be going in that direction ar all. if anything, he’s self-destructing.

@nishiaayaa my thoughts exactly. Last chapter people were criticizing Nonoka for not confessing, but Naoya makes it hard vacillating between teasing her and friend-zoning her. I'm not particularly brave when it comes to my feelings and have been in similar situations. It's hard to be honest when you're facing probable defeat! Why shouldn't she be with Shohei who treats her as a boyfriend should? It's OK to try to love the one you're with. I just hope Naoya doesn't try to interfere without growing the f up. I'm losing hope in him-- I'm normally never a secondary male lead fan.

Fed-Kun's army
Kiriyama is such a jerk. Make him jealous and get his act together. Poor girl & second male lead. :(

Ty for the quick updates!! 💕

Group Leader
Hahaha moron girl! It's your own fucking fault for not being honest with Naoya (or yourself) and just going with the flow with 3rd-wheel dude. Naoya is living up to his promise, just like he said he would. You know that Naoya thinks you have a boyfriend and he's giving you the tickets to the illumination as promised. You had your chance to tell him the truth right then and there, but you just continued to lead him to believe that you really did have a real boyfriend. Don't understand why people are so upset with him when she doesn't tell him the truth to begin with. How is he "sending a no signal"? Like his ex said to her, he would never confess to someone who already has a boyfriend and this moron played at being a fake girlfriend just to make Naoya jealous. She's the piece of shit here, not him.

Fed-Kun's army
kiriyama doesnt deserve nonoka
nonoka doesnt deserve shouhei

):< !!

This is some real bullshit. This manga started off so good and now what is all this drama? For no reason?

Contributor
....the stupidity of main characters aside, I can't believe this is supposed to be an 'Award Winning' manga, according to the front page. Awards for what? A stupid, harebrained FL and an indecisive, flaky ML? If that's the case, then yeh, good pick. >_>

Thanks for all the hard work on this but I think I'm gonna drop this soon lol.

Lmao the amount of angers vented in this chapter is definitely spectacular 🤣
I have to agree that both of them are extremely frustrating at the moment I feel that the author is purposely making them behave that way by dragging the plot
But, have you ever read 90s/early 2000s shoujo mangas? They practically have the same plot like this and it's literally 10 times much more frustrating than this, also the same trend happened in the japanese dorama as well back then. so I'm kinda used to it and I'm not really surprised at all 🤣
Now I've kinda seen the raws up to ch 38
trust me when I say this, they're gonna be lovey dovey waaaay longer than this current mishap, so I feel that it's gonna be worth the wait to suffer for a couple of chapters 😁😂

Users who are viewing this thread