A Wonderful Boyfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

@draw2much thanks for sharing your insight! That gives me hope. I took a peek at the first few pages of the next chapter in Spanish and *swoooon* I love this series!

Group Leader
@draw2much Wow! Finally someone else who sees the ML for who he really is! Would it be a presumption that you, unlike all the other posters here besides me, don't think that he's the biggest asshole in the world with a "truly punchable face?"

Could that website have been otakumole? That's where I originally read this series.

Idk why I really felt for the FL in this chapter... I'm so happy that she found her courage and that ML finally decided what he wanted and went for it. Excited to see what happens next!

My 2nd male lead syndrome is strong for shouhei... I'm glad he found happiness later.

Good for MC too for being honest and courageous

I was like what the heck
But u know this do happen in real life in terms of concept.
People r scared of rejection
Some people r very true to themselves but some will runaway or like makes presumptions on what the other think. This is sort of like a defense mechanismn i guess...
Eventhough this story makes me feel annoyed a little bit, but yeah...

Oh fucking finally. I’m glad we had 5 chapters of misunderstanding after misunderstanding /s. Thanks for the update!

It is almost funny that the timing of their "realization" is almost the same. I guess that is shoujo manga for you.
BUT IM GLAD FRUSTATING PART IS OVER! And Shouhei is so precious, I guess he knew they like each other. I am happy he doesnt go to a cockblocking path and find his own happiness. Well this manga really remind me of old shoujo, the days when misunderstanding was much much worse and everyone was frustating. But this is just 20% percent of it .
I guess if the couple is going to provide me fluff later, I will forgive them haha.

SHOHEIIIIIIII T_T huhuhuhu he is the best character in this series.
such understanding boii he deserve the best

Dex-chan lover
56 total chapters means we get to see more of the couple post confession he'll ye'ah baybeee

And I'm glad Shouhei got the immediate rebound lmao he's a good kid

I’m sorry y’all! I’m gonna say it since no one else is saying it.... I hate the ML OMG!!

Why does he look like that, he looks soooo annoying like sooooooo irritating with that constant smirk on his face.

I wanna punch him in the face every time I see his face 🤷🏽‍♂️🤛🏾
REAL LOL

Users who are viewing this thread