A Wonderful New World - Ch. 4

I know they won't see this... but...

Dear translators, don't use translator's notes to insert your idiotic commentary.
Oh, and your pointless commentary demonstrates that you actually have decent command of the english language, why not apply that to the damn translation rather than leaving it an engrishy, probably google translated, mess. kthnx bye.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point in having the MC cave in like that and being exactly like what others think of him?
my exact fucking thoughts. like, you'd think him of all people would be especially wary of being a creep, and yet...

Dex-chan lover
I know they won't see this... but...

Dear translators, don't use translator's notes to insert your idiotic commentary.
Oh, and your pointless commentary demonstrates that you actually have decent command of the english language, why not apply that to the damn translation rather than leaving it an engrishy, probably google translated, mess. kthnx bye.
SSAAAAAAAMMMME, I fucking hate when they don't just translate shit to english and just explain some shit we won't remember 2 chapters later.

The commentary is also unneeded. They showed no signs of him being a pervert or rapey at his job.

The time his neighbor dropped her makeup he was trying to catch the makeup. The only time he fucked up was when he took his neighbor home, they were both drunk and he thought she was giving him the go ahead but she ended up sleep talking about her boyfriend and he left.

Not once was it shown otherwise, so the translators were just being shitheads with the commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread