A Wonderful New World - Ch. 83

Dammit, when is he gonna tap glasses!!!

@zozilin
I prefer to call him Spike 2.0 cause he looks like a rough version of Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Dex-chan lover
@zozilin

Dude, he ran from literally his house to the company to cut off the link with his computer, hes strong. Also to do a lot of things he do while having sex like lifting the team leader like nothing he gotta be strong. Not a super human but fairly strong

What are you talking about the main character not being relatable

He's just an ugly-looking antisocial depressed sour kindhearted chick magnet sex god shredded fighting genius .

@Trippersigs22 All the girls he has raped have tried to fuck him over for no good reason so yea you damn well should. If I was him i'd keep on walking

Dex-chan lover
@NEETsoc You know revenge rape is illegal right? and also fucking disgusting?
But that besides my point that the story is dumb enough to think that the MC is somehow being the better man here when he's committed a crime and raped two different women.

@Trippersigs22 So where was you when the 2 tried to ruin his life and committed multiple crimes including one being murder? make sure if your gonna bitch make sure to bitch about all 3 of them they’re all disgusting people don’t make it a double standard make it make sense please.

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18
I understand that they're ALL horrible people, but the story isn't trying to paint them as heroes, just the rapist protag. That's my problem, they should all be framed as the horrible people that they are, but the protag gets special treatment so fans can self-insert. Also by making him seem like a "good guy" for stopping a rape, the stories being incredibly hypocritical and tone-deaf. It's straight-up bad writing.

@Trippersigs22
I honestly don’t even know why the author is trying to justify him they all is horrible people nobody would like I think the author could’ve had the mc handle thing with no rape but ig Koreans are weird like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18 it because the author doesn't understand tone. The subject matter of this thing wildly flips from things like rape to romcom moments with that same characters. From murder and extortion to office shenanigans. It's all over the place and wildly inconsistent. the author can't write worth a damn. Hes lucky he made friends and paired with an actual god-tier artist.

Users who are viewing this thread